Members, log in to obtain the member price. Non-members, complete the purchase form. Sorry, no CEUs for viewing recorded webinars.
Recorded Webinar on “COVID-19, Employment Law, and Essential Business Risk Management: What ABA Providers Need to Know” – 4/16/20
Jodi Bouer, Bouer Law LLC; Kim Mack Rosenberg, Bouer Law LLC; Beth C. Rogers, Law Offices of Beth C. Rogers, LLC
In this timely 2-hour webinar, three knowledgeable attorneys provide in-depth analysis and strategies related to laws, orders, and guidance that affect decisions about whether and how to continue in-person ABA services to clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. The presenters address the most common questions that are being posed to them by ABA providers in the following areas:
- Protecting your company to the extent possible in light of COVID-19 changes to pay and leave/furlough policies.
- The new paid FMLA emergency leave law (Families First), expansion of unemployment law, and interaction with stay-at-home orders.
- Managing risk and protecting your company while addressing employee/client fears related to continuing in-person ABA services, including daily actions to take with clients and staff to reduce risk of infection.
- Halting ABA services if clients/staff and their households are sick with, have been exposed to, tested for, or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Continuing services as an essential business; related safety measures and federal/state/local guidance, including staff training, personal protective equipment, and special workplace cleaning.
- Privacy and medical inquiries from employees and clients in the wake of COVID-19.
- Reduction of work hours due to COVID-19, employee concerns, and unemployment qualifications.
APBA members - FREE
Non-members - $24.00
Not yet a member? Join now and enjoy instant savings on this and other recorded webinars as well as many other benefits. APBA has memberships for behavior analysts, RBTs, professionals in other fields, students, and consumers.
Sorry, no CEUs are available for viewing this recording.
Accessing the Recording:
After payment is processed you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Your downloadable items are ready” with a link to download a PDF, which contains information for accessing the recording.
Please note that you will be able to view, but not download, any recording you purchase.
Make sure email@example.com is in your email system as an approved sender.